swaybars - now Understeer

General rule of thumb is that adding a larger sway bar will tighen the
opposite end of the chassis...in effect loosening the end you put the bar
on.

Increasing contact patch width on one end will, generally, tighten that end
of the chassis, in effect loosening the opposite end.

Of course, like in any experiment, changing multipule variables
simultaneously could result in "unexpected" results.

IMHO, the last thing you need on that car is a bigger front sway, the stock
one would be totally sufficient.  I would, if it was my car and I had the
money, get a big beefy rear bar, leave the front connected, and a set of
pretty stiff springs both front and rear...you got so much rubber in the
rear you really need to tighten the front up.

I would recommend Bilstein Sports...period.  Only other option would be
Koni, and that's only if you want adjustablilty...

Coilovers are nice, but unless you corner weight regularly, whats the point,
really, except to dump the poor car to an inch of its life.

Ultra Stiff and Ultra Low doesn't mean Ultra Handling...

Marc