coilover rates/lengths AGAIN!

sorry to bring this up again...

I had all but decided that 200# rear/300# front would be an ideal
compromise for me between handling/comfort...

Then i go to buy 7" rear coils, and 200# isnt available, the lowest is
250# so, can you use 8" coils in the rear on a roc? the lowest rear in 7"
is 250# (that i could find) so that would make me go with probably 250#
rear, 325#-350# front...

take care,

Steve

BTW i drove my roc to work today, its not quite legal, but it was fun.

             Fashion Twins, activate! form of: a lemming.
                      http://westfailure.org