ND news

On Wed, 13 Feb 2002, Mash wrote:

> Hwy 1 is an awesome drive! It's been about twenty
> years (that was in my 1975 Scirocco), but I'll be
> back.
HWY1 is an awesone drive, taken slooow... well, depends on what part of
hwy1....

Coming from the north, going over the mountains might be fun faster, but
once you are along the beach up north there, there are a lot of
opportunities to go flying off a cliff!

Then again, we got off of 1 before arriving in SF, we cut over to Petaluma
so south of there, I dunno how close the drop-offs are...

take care,

Steve

P.S. we were in a 61 bus, so having my knees over the front bumper may
have lead to a heightened sense of awareness that running off the road
near a dropoff = terror followed by major pain or everything going
black...

             Fashion Twins, activate! form of: a lemming.
                      http://westfailure.org