Reference for Mark Taylor

being a seller on ebay I can tell you I send nothing until payment as been
made.
I would suggest a compromise I use when I sell 300-1300$ Saddles on Ebay.
the use of an escrow that would secure the money for the owner, then once
you get the item you have 5 days to examine and confirm this is what you
wanted, and then the escrow releases the funds to the seller. this way
everyone is safe. cost a little, but I use it usually on 500$ and higher
bids sales.

ATS - PAtrick Bureau (nailed euro bumpers... can't WAIT!)