Value of a '78

Where in Canada is this car located?

Sal

----- Original Message -----
From: "Larry" <rocco16v@netzero.com>
To: <SailingFC@aol.com>; <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2002 2:40 AM
Subject: Re: Value of a '78

Dick-
  If the car was in the US, I'd give him $3500US, tops.  I don't know what
$7500Canadian is in US dollars ($5000?), but it seems like an "offer too
good to refuse."  I can't imagine a dealer willing to pay that much, unless
said dealer wants the car for a personal vehicle.  Otherwise, he (dealer)
would have to ask about $10K Canadian if he were to resell it at retail, and
I doubt if he'd get it....

Larry  sandiego16V