Vaccuum lines etc

Actually "most" equates to all in my case.  Look in my fenders and they are
bare.
In my rabbit I removed them all and passed the sniff test no problem, they
guy at the testing station even commented on how low the emissions were and I
didnt have a cat (79) either. The canisters are there to collect vapors from
the tank and then burn them off when the car is running thats it from what I
can tell. Maybe some Euro listers can tell us if they have those parts in the
fenders of there cars.
 AFAIK the only one you need to keep for your car to funcion normally is the
one for the climate controls if you dont have the cable operated system.
Maybe for the vacuum locks too but I never had a car with those.

Jasin
A1 16v shop