any new members from Bellingham?

I am seeing a LOT of MK2 and MK1 Scirocco's running around here in
Bellingham. In fact, a neighbor is in the process of doing a bit of
resto- to a red one. I havent had the chance to talk to him yet, but we
passed at the intersection yesterday while in my Yellow 81 and I tailed
him this AM in my Pathfinder. There are also a couple of MK1's near me
in the Irongate district (my work)- so Just thought i'd check to see if
the .org sticker (tattered as it is) is doing it's job.?.