clutch pushrod bushing Q

I learned that it's easy enough to take a screwdriver or small chisel
and tap it to pieces, then let the bits fall out.  If you want to use a
tap, find whatever one just fits...sort through your collection.  If
youu're thinking about buying a tap for this job, don't - use the
screwdriver/chisel method above.

AFA installing the new one, I believe I slid the bushing over the rod
(to keep it more-or-less square to the bore) then used a hammer to tap
it into place.  I got it back a bit further with a deep wall socket and
a little more tapping.

HTH

Ron
(PS gas grill not required!)