'84 swap pics

Ron,

When we pulled it out, way back when, we hooked up the hoist, removed
the front, rear and tranny engine mounts, dropped the motor/tranny down
towards the drivers side, pulled off the tranny, removed the passengers
side mount, engine came up, tranny came out from below.  We did the
opposite when we put it back in, we didn't have a safe way of getting
the car high enough to get the motor and tranny in from below.  Aside
from fighting the hoist legs under the car the re-install went quite well!

I'm planning on playing today, took the day off sick (cough, cough).

Nate
'81
'84