'84 swap pics

Nate: congrats, hope you enjoy it.

One observation/question: you chose to drop the engine/tranny in, vs.
what Ben did with his (MkI 16V) which was to slide the engine under the
lifted car, and pull it up through.  I thought that way was pretty
simple...how did it go dropping it in?  What do the rest of youse guys
do: drop or lift?

Ron