coil overs on eBay

Something is not right here...for the general public, A1 and A2 are
*not* interchangeable...I have never seen anyone else (GC, BSI, OMP,
Shine) advertise A1 and A2 swappability.  Find out what they are first,
then bid, you have time.  And find out what the jap car guys say about
Weapon R...I don't think it's top-shelf stuff, IIRC.

Ron

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1804649475&r=0&t=0>