coil overs on eBay

On Tue, 12 Feb 2002, Ron Pieper wrote:

> Something is not right here...for the general public, A1 and A2 are
> *not* interchangeable...I have never seen anyone else (GC, BSI, OMP,
> Shine) advertise A1 and A2 swappability.  Find out what they are first,
> then bid, you have time.  And find out what the jap car guys say about
> Weapon R...I don't think it's top-shelf stuff, IIRC.
See,

You forgot to define fit... They are interchangeable in that they will
fit, a2 springs are 1 inch or so taller than a1, but otherwise about the
same. So, if you wanted to raise a rabbit 1 inch, a2 springs are the
ticket... a3 are probably even stiffer & would raise it more?

You say you have never seen Shine advertise a1-a2 swapability on springs,
call them & ask if their a1 springs are their a2 springs with a coil
cut. you may find the answer is affirmitive. (thats waht they told me
anyhow.)

take care,

Steve

             Fashion Twins, activate! form of: a lemming.
                      http://westfailure.org