the lengths some people will go

O.K.,  according to your story  I might also keep my Scirocco
running at my parents home at 3 AM in the morning
to show them the flashing DIGIFIZ and that
I finally  have beaten VW after having scored 300.000km   ;-)))

The end sequence comes up....
all indicators are flashing, the bargraphs are dancing,
turning VW logos on the DIGIFIZ,
the oil-buzzer plays the "we are the champions" tune

CONGRATULATONS - YOU HAVE THE HIGH SCORE

ENTER YOUR INITIALS  WITH THE MFA-STICK
_ _ _

GAME OVER PLAYER  1

CREDITS : 0