Ron really IS a cheapass!

--- Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Jeez Ron, we knew you were cheap, but....
>
> http://members.rpa.net/~jarrett/
>
> (Yes, this really IS his car!)

Yeagley you son of a ...

OK...some explanation in order (think fast, Ron...)...I finally got
around installing my well-used front euro bumper.  The frame behind was
kinda twisted, so I bolted it up without the cover.  Then I fit the
cover on to see how it fit, etc. and it (surprisingly?) snapped in
place.  Didn't think it was too secure so I tied it on.  Ran out of
time and light for the next step, which is to remove the assembly after
marking what other metal re-forming I have to do, then reattach
securely (like with Liquid Nails or something...oops...shouldn't have
said that...damn).  BUT in the meantime I made the poor choice to drive
to Dauns to actually HELP A FRIEND and I get THIS!  Tell me, where's
the payoff in life?!?  My reputation is smeared forever...oh...it
already was?  Double damn.  I'm going to sneak into Daun's house and
SMASH THAT CAMERA.

Ron :(