Engine Head match question

Ok Guys.
I know some smart folks out there will be able to tell me this.
Here is the combo
A big valve GTI mechanical lifter head

with a astock EN block.
what kind of compression am I going to get?

http://www.fiberpipe.net/~sirhc/head4.jpg -- just a photo not mine. as its
installed on the car.

THis would explain the 60psi- 80 psi that I got BEFORE the "rings seated"
just to let you know this is the car that took close to 1/8-1/4 cup of oil
in each clyn to get it to crank the first go round..

Please Note this car actually does run. tho not above 70mph.(except on the
really big hill in NC. and when i was drafting behind the trucks going
thru DC.

brian
82 cabby -- Topless Bunny --Lipstick Red strange motor
Getting a 2.0L at cincy... anybody got a 3A 2.0L for sale?