hello?

--- Chris Jung <palace_master@yahoo.com> wrote:
 If you have to redo your engine wiring , that's
> another issue.  If I were you , I'd fiddle with it for
> a while and see how much wiring is ruined , and then
> you can decide how much $ and effort is required.  If
> too many wires are cooked, I'd look into getting
> another rocco and use yours as a parts car

Parts car?  Aww c'mon, don't torture us easterners like
that....

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80, '85, & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening." - Lane Wallace