toe-out

Larry,
If you want an accurate alignment don't try it yourself.
If have been aligning my own cars for years using a variety of methods.
It was usually close but never "right".
I recently had a local race shop (Roger Krause Racing) do the alignment for
me and it made a world of difference.
You have GOT to have a good shop in the LA/SD area.
Call some performance shops, ask Meze, Potter, Kevin, someone should be
able to recommend a reputable shop.

Randy
www.myscirocco.org