sad news

Wow..
that is unreal. So any idea what hisplan is? maybe there is a gray market
to get several of them here. Dont know what kind of cost / research would
be involved in getting one or two of those classics here.tho.
Sorry about the typos. my cnnetionwent to .... the toilet again...
brian
87 16v in pieces all over the south east and midwest.
82 Rabbit -- Topless bunny -- Lipstick Red..
Check it out
ftp://etka:etka@scirocco.dhs.org:69/cincy%202k+1%20pix/allyn/011116-083019-SQ-Z7.jpg