sad news

I got a phonecall from Sam and he told me that he has bad news :
He just doesn't know how  to pay the rent for the three halls full of Sciroccos
any longer. That will happen soon, decisions have to be made.

For those being not that long on the list, Sam is the man who owns about
50 Sciroccos (mainly Mk1 )and some ultra rare ones also.
here some pics :
http://www.scirocco2.de/sam.htm

it's not sure what will happen with all those cars,
but if there is no miracle, Sam will not be able to keep them.
( except of a a few beauties  )

well, I'm just too shocked to have an idea of what to do right now.

Greets
Dirk