From: Erik Patterson <pats16v@maxpoweronline.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2002 9:06 PM
Subject: Long Block

> Hey Guys and Gals,
>
> I have pretty much decided that I am going start putting the motor
together.  I was hoping that someone had a good Long block that they wanted
to sell.  That would be the Block, Rotating assembly, and a cylinder head.
I don't need a intake since I procured a 50mm today.  I have also decided to
run the EFI kit from eurospeed.ca.  I think it will support all that I am
going to do to the motor.  I am in Columbus, Ohio.  Please let me know.