parting out rocco on ebay???

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=rul82iam

> selling every misc part off of the car. grille, lights,
> tails, rear views, what the heck?
> Wonder if he wants the frame when he is done... hmmmm.

I just sent him a message.  Why are we losing yet another
straight bodied Scirocco because the owner doesn't want to
fix an oil leak?  Whatever...    some people just piss me
off.  A rare car gets rarer.  Treasure yours.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80, '85, & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening." - Lane Wallace