Long Block

Hey Guys and Gals,

I have pretty much decided that I am going start putting the motor together.  I was hoping that someone had a good Long block that they wanted to sell.  That would be the Block, Rotating assembly, and a cylinder head.  I don't need a intake since I procured a 50mm today.  I have also decided to run the EFI kit from eurospeed.ca.  I think it will support all that I am going to do to the motor.  I am in Columbus, Ohio.  Please let me know.

Erik
88 16v
88 Golf

Do you get it?  Free e-mail at: http://www.maxpoweronline.com