Final Body Kit Question

Well I had that same problem when I installed my body kit on my car Kamei X1
Mind you not a 16v body kit, so my information might not apply.
I used self tapping metal screws, the kind I found at a Car Parts store that
actually has a rubber compound halfway on the thread that helps seal the
opening, to prevent rusts on the screw hole. I drilled 1/8" primer hole and
screwed them in.. works nicely actually.

G'luck

Patrick