Final Body Kit Question

	Ok, so I'm finally going to put the body kit on, I only have the arches to
clean up this Saturday.  But I have one last instalation question.  What do
I do for the screw holes?  I know on a factory car that most of the holes
have a plastic insert to screw into.  Unfortunatly when taking off a body
kit most of these plastic clips don't come off with out getting messed up.
So I want to know what I should do.  Should I just drill holes big enough so
that the screws go right into the body really tight, or should I get one of
those kits from a car store that you can use to make screw threads with?  I
don't think I'll be to successful with getting the few plastic inserts that
I have in so I just want to know what others have done.