HTML hate <sheesh>: and a Euro question

Sure it was - didn't cha catch the href=... at the
bottom?  I leave the frou-frou html crap up to the
secretaries at work...

In MHO - ANYone who would take the time to put that
callaway back the way it is now has far more right to
be on a rocco list than my hack-self does....

Euro bumpers and lights should be on their way from
Scotland next week.  Hopefully that will motivate me
to finally fix the dents and get it painted ;)
But I have this theory (read paranoia) that as soon as
I fix the outside, someone will hit it.  Been driving
around with dents for 4 years with that thought.

Anyone have a tech on wiring up the eurolights?  What
relays and where... what wires get spliced, etc?  This
will be the most noticeable mod I have done so far (go
lo-pro doncha know) and I'd like it to work good as
well as look good....

Thanks
Mark

HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/calawaymk2/myhomepage/auto.html";>Callaway
> > Turbo Scirocco #10</A>
> >
> > ________________________
>
> Dude, calm down on the hate thing. If I hated you I
> would melt your
> computer remotely with the power of my mind alone.
> 8])
>
> I _do_ want folks to participate, I don't want html
> in email and I want
> to hear more about your turbo Scirocco. Who says you
> have to get run
> off? Who said I hate _anybody_?
>
> btw- I am one of the most tolerant guy you might
> know.
>
> btw II- Your post was not in HTML, OK?
>
> TBerk

=====