HTML hate <sheesh>: and a Euro question

I have a eurolight install, and a relay your eurolights on my web site in
the tech note section

G'luck, took me about 2rs to perform the relay thing, but many here can
attest I like work slow... lol

[ A Texan's Scirocco - Patrick Bureau ]
[ 1985 8v Prowler Orange Kamei X1     ]
[ http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco   ]