WTB - drivers door 16v bodykit piece

I picked up a 16v body kit a few years ago, and the
trim that sticks onto the drivers side door got munged
in shipping.  Not the running board, but the door
piece.  Anyone have a good one they want to get rid of
for a song and dance? (btw - you don't want to see me
sing or dance...).  Color doesn't matter - it's all
getting repainted anyways.

Also looking for - Mint NMint door panels - no PW or
PL.  I'll actually part with some cash for those, but
must be damn fine....

Have - MK1 sport / wolfsburg steering wheel in good
condition.  I cyborged about 4 different wheels to get
all the pieces in good condition, but I didn't like
the placement in the MKII.  Will take pix and offer it
up early next week.

Thanks

Oh, and if intros are necessary - I am back after a
year, live in BFE-Colorado (200 miles from anything)
and roll in the following

=====
Mark
84 Rocco