deciphering the previous alarm and the Central Locking System

On Thu, 7 Feb 2002, Jeff Toomasson wrote:

> I bought a new alarm to replace the old POS (which I didn't install and
> don't know who did). The only thing I'm having trouble with is the
> Central Locking System. My interpretation of the Bently diagram is that
> a 10A current to either the "lock" or "unlock" pole will actuate the
> system in the appropriate direction.
Hmm,

I always thought the scirocco had vacuum power locks, and you had to use
an aftermarket solenoid to tie into the vacuum system???

so, if this is the case, i'm unsure where the bently would help, set me
straight y'all.

take care,

Steve

             Fashion Twins, activate! form of: a lemming.
                      http://westfailure.org