New Sites discovered(homeland trip)

If there are some more of those brats Reinhard is grilling up I am there.
I have no stamps in my passport so I need to go somewhere. I have been
thinking of doing the bumming around europe thing maybe staying at generous
scirocco friends (hint hint)  houses doing some chores for a place to sleep.
Maybe I could bring US parts to trade for Euro parts. Yeah I could go and
fill up a crate with goodies like Skoda motors and 6 speeds and put it on the
slow boat. Ok thats dreaming.
Who has the hookup for the affordable tickets? A charter plane would cost??

Jasin
needs to grow a mullet first