Euro Spec Scirocco CL Blanking plates Question

--- John S <SciroccoWorld@msn.com> wrote:
> This one is a euro question, My Scirocco's all
> feature the inner units to the twin set-up
> I want to replace these with Scirocco CL Blanking
> Plates
> Do I have to replace the headlight to as they are my
> main beam units.....
 Alot
> of people over here look at the scirocco and just
> don't know what is apart from it being a VW, I work
> at AXA and am lucky to get to park the car outside
> the rear entrance where all the staff have to leave
> through and people are always going Look at that,
> What is it, I dunno heheheh
> Any Help grateful Cheers
> VWPowered and Proud
> The Scirocco Drivers Site
> http://SciroccoWorld.4t.ComGet more from the Web.

Normally, the outers are H4 (hi-lo), and since those
are the ones you would keep, then you should be fine.
The blanks replace the high beam only inner lights.

=====
Mark Peele
1985 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1981 Scirocco, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
http://www.scirocco2.de/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
Need parts? try http://www.parts4vws.com/ (Potterman)
or http://www.germanautoparts.com/ (Adirondack)