Euro Spec Scirocco CL Blanking plates Question

------=_NextPart_001_0004_01C1AE9B.C6873C40

This one is a euro question, My Scirocco's all feature the inner units to=
 the twin set-up
I want to replace these with Scirocco CL Blanking Plates
Do I have to replace the headlight to as they are my main beam units.....
On the Golf  89 Spec Big Bumper I can use Fog lights in the bottom can I =
use the fogs as main beam units or is that Illegal...
The Indicators in the Golf Bumper are running as my Front Fogs and look n=
ice when on with the headlights, I have checked our local law and they ha=
ve said that they are legal as they are Orange and they would promote it =
as it is more noticeable in the dark and would encourage safer driving, W=
eird but true
And likes like most of the US cars over here. Alot of people over here lo=
ok at the scirocco and just don't know what is apart from it being a VW, =
I work at AXA and am lucky to get to park the car outside the rear entran=
ce where all the staff have to leave through and people are always going =
Look at that, What is it, I dunno heheheh
Any Help grateful Cheers
VWPowered and Proud
The Scirocco Drivers Site
http://SciroccoWorld.4t.ComGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer down=
load : http://explorer.msn.com

------=_NextPart_001_0004_01C1AE9B.C6873C40

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>This one is a =
euro question, My Scirocco's all feature the inner units to the twin set-=
up</DIV> <DIV>I want to replace these with Scirocco CL Blanking Plates</D=
IV> <DIV>Do I have to replace the headlight to as they are my main beam u=
nits.....</DIV> <DIV>On the Golf&nbsp; 89 Spec Big Bumper I can use Fog l=
ights in the bottom can I use the fogs as main beam units or is that Ille=
gal...</DIV> <DIV>The Indicators in the Golf Bumper are running as my Fro=
nt Fogs and look nice when on with the headlights, I have checked our loc=
al law and they have said that they are legal as they are Orange and they=
 would promote it as it is more noticeable in the dark and would encourag=
e safer driving, Weird but true</DIV> <DIV>And likes like most of the US =
cars over here. Alot of people over here look at the scirocco and just do=
n't know what is apart from it being a VW, I work at AXA and am lucky to =
get to park the car outside the rear entrance where all the staff have to=
 leave through and people are always going Look at that, What is it, I du=
nno heheheh</DIV> <DIV>Any Help grateful Cheers<BR>VWPowered and Proud<BR=
>The Scirocco Drivers Site<BR>http://SciroccoWorld.4t.Com</DIV></BODY></H=
p>

------=_NextPart_001_0004_01C1AE9B.C6873C40--