More coilover stuff

On Tue, 5 Feb 2002, Ron Pieper wrote:

> Maybe...my car is about 1" up from max drop (up front) and sits 2"
> lower than stock, which I am going to fix in about ten minutes (bring
> up to maybe 1" lower).  Up front...there should be enough room for 8"
> springs.  If not...cut an inch off (compensating for compressed
> length).  The rear should be no problem at all, just move that wire
> retainer down a notch or two.
Hmm,

Sounds like i might be able to squeeze it in, as i am looking for 1-1.5
drop... nothing radical. This makes my life cheaper as i can use 2 of the
springs that came with my coilovers then, instead of having to buy 4...

peas,

Steve

             Fashion Twins, activate! form of: a lemming.
                      http://westfailure.org