From: Dan [mailto:danws69@earthlink.net]
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2002 1:07 PM
To: 'Cormie, Paul'; 'Scirocco List'
Subject: RE: what day is the "gathering"

June 7-8-9

sorry dude :(

Dan
Tam-pa, FL
'81 Rabbit Sportruck
'87 16v Scirocco
'00 Jetta
http://home.earthlink.net/~danws69/index.html

-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Cormie, Paul
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2002 16:03
To: Scirocco List
Subject: what day is the "gathering"

hey guys, my brother just announced his wedding plans for early June. and I
am his best man, so I really really hope the gathering is in the last 1/2 of
June.  or am I way off?  Is there a website that has the details?  (excuse
my ignorance - haven't really looked)

thanks!

(BTW:  my tranny will be finished tomorrow!!  last step.  engine almost
done.tranny will be done...maybe this is the weekend she runs?  hope so!)

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=195488&page=2  (near bottom)