More coilover stuff

--- jester@westfailure.net wrote:

> Got no love on the rate question...

Yuh huh.  Check again.  And give a man time!

> a) can 8" springs work on either end, i have a source of used eights.

Maybe...my car is about 1" up from max drop (up front) and sits 2"
lower than stock, which I am going to fix in about ten minutes (bring
up to maybe 1" lower).  Up front...there should be enough room for 8"
springs.  If not...cut an inch off (compensating for compressed
length).  The rear should be no problem at all, just move that wire
retainer down a notch or two.

(Oh my, did he actually say to *cut* a spring?!  Blasphemy!)

=====
Cheapass Ron
"Victor" '87 16V Scirocco
"Teufelhasen" '93 Cabby <-For sale

If it ain't foggy, TURN OFF YOUR FOG LIGHTS.