g60 in a scirocco

I'm also working on a G60 Scirocco, but I have to admit that I'm only just
now actually beginning to work on the engine.

I have a wiring diagram from the ECU, and according to it, there were only
four or five wires that needed to be connected. If you want it, I can get it
to you later at home...

Are you keeping the supercharger? 13's should be possible with a very
well-tuned G60 (low 13's...well maybe), but if drag racing is your goal, a
turbo would give you lots more power. A turbo conversion kit from
8vturbo.com doesn't cost much more than a quality rebuild/port on a G60.
I've decided to stay with the s/c because the car will primarily be used for
autocross.

Check out the G60 technical forum on VWVortex.com. There's some good people
there who can help you out. "G60Jetta2Dr" is a friend of mine from
Minneapolis with a near-200whp Jetta G60.

Neal