g60 in a scirocco

youre working on a G60 Roc too? how many are there? lol. is there anyone
else on this list that is working or as a G60 swap? this makes 3 of us (that
i know of). maybe we can help each other out somehow. lmk, all those G60
Roc's and proj. G60 Roc's. tia!

-Craig

"Nightmare" '88 16v (soon to be G60 Turbo!!)