broken radiator

--part1_129.bf8b7fb.29913358_boundary

hey guys. bad morning. this morning the radiator breaks. isnt that something.
what a way to start the day. anyone got one for sale that they want to give
up? email me with an offer for a 85 8v scirocco. thanks guys

--part1_129.bf8b7fb.29913358_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">hey guys. bad morning. this morning the radiator breaks. isnt that something. what a way to start the day. anyone got one for sale that they want to give up? email me with an offer for a 85 8v scirocco. thanks guys</FONT></HTML>

--part1_129.bf8b7fb.29913358_boundary--