(no subject)

------=_NextPart_001_0002_01C1ADDE.DAFDDDE0

Okay everyone, I have deleted everything but my own stuff from the site, =
Check if you don't believe me, Man didn't think making a site to show off=
 my Scirocco's was so much hassle, Everyone threating to shut my site dow=
n...
Thanks peeps on the list who are members and posted your cars they will b=
e added to the new database under you name luckly have all the emails sti=
ll, Sorry for any hassle....
I used to think all us dubbers were together for a cause but maybe i was =
wrong eh!!
Back to the basics....

VWPowered and Proud
The Scirocco Drivers Site
http://SciroccoWorld.4t.ComGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer down=
load : http://explorer.msn.com

------=_NextPart_001_0002_01C1ADDE.DAFDDDE0

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Okay everyone,=
 I have deleted everything but my own stuff from the site, Check if you d=
on't believe me, Man didn't think making a site to show off my&nbsp;Sciro=
cco's was so much hassle, Everyone threating to shut my site down...</DIV=
> <DIV>Thanks peeps on the list who are members and posted your cars they=
 will be added to the new database under you name luckly have all the ema=
ils still, Sorry for any hassle....</DIV> <DIV>I used to think all us dub=
bers were together for a cause but maybe i was wrong eh!!</DIV> <DIV>Back=
 to the basics....<BR><BR>VWPowered and Proud<BR>The Scirocco Drivers Sit=
e<BR>http://SciroccoWorld.4t.Com</DIV></BODY></HTML><br clear=3Dall><hr>G=
et more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : <a href=3D'http://exp=

------=_NextPart_001_0002_01C1ADDE.DAFDDDE0--