  From: John S=20
  To: 'Scirocco List'=20
  Sent: Monday, February 04, 2002 7:48 PM
  Subject: (no subject)

  Okay everyone, I have deleted everything but my own stuff from the =
site, Check if you don't believe me, Man didn't think making a site to =
show off my Scirocco's was so much hassle, Everyone threating to shut my =
site down...
  Thanks peeps on the list who are members and posted your cars they =
will be added to the new database under you name luckly have all the =
emails still, Sorry for any hassle....
  I used to think all us dubbers were together for a cause but maybe i =
was wrong eh!!
  Back to the basics....

  VWPowered and Proud
  The Scirocco Drivers Site
  http://SciroccoWorld.4t.Com

-----
  Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : =
http://explorer.msn.com

------=_NextPart_000_04AA_01C1ADB7.254F77F0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY=20
style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; FONT: 10pt =
verdana; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none"=20
bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>John, man, just ask brett! Dont take out =
blabbing the=20
wrong way, its to prevent random people from raping the pics from the =
.org site.=20
Gotta have some sort of rules (especially with Josh thinkin of bringing =
a=20
boat-load of crack-whores to cincy, heheh).</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>Al</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
  <DIV=20
black"><B>From:</B>=20
  <A title=3DSciroccoWorld@msn.com =
href=3D"mailto:SciroccoWorld@msn.com";>John S</A>=20
  </DIV>
title=3Dscirocco-l@scirocco.org=20
  href=3D"mailto:scirocco-l@scirocco.org";>'Scirocco List'</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Monday, February 04, 2002 =
7:48=20
  PM</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> (no subject)</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV>Okay everyone, I have deleted everything but my own stuff from =
the site,=20
  Check if you don't believe me, Man didn't think making a site to show =
off=20
  my&nbsp;Scirocco's was so much hassle, Everyone threating to shut my =
site=20
  down...</DIV>
  <DIV>Thanks peeps on the list who are members and posted your cars =
they will=20
  be added to the new database under you name luckly have all the emails =
still,=20
  Sorry for any hassle....</DIV>
  <DIV>I used to think all us dubbers were together for a cause but =
maybe i was=20
  wrong eh!!</DIV>
  <DIV>Back to the basics....<BR><BR>VWPowered and Proud<BR>The Scirocco =
Drivers=20
  Site<BR>http://SciroccoWorld.4t.Com</DIV><BR clear=3Dall>
  <HR>
  Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : <A=20
  href=3D"http://explorer.msn.com";>http://explorer.msn.com</A><BR>
  <P></P></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_04AA_01C1ADB7.254F77F0--