(no subject)

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C1ADB9.D0F114E0

I'm sorry if I have seemed to upset afew people It wasn't intended, I am =
a UK Scirocco Owner with 3 at present, I one thing  we all share is our p=
assion for the Scirocco, The pics I have used were only as a guide and mo=
st site already have links to most sites as gratitude,  I was trying to s=
how people how people on the other side of the water do there Scirocco's =
up, There isn't much of a modified scene for the Rocco over here and I wa=
s trying to change that, My UK Scala is the first for a long time that I =
have seen modified (Golf Bumpers etc), I will put names to pics if you se=
nd me a list of your entrys on the site, Not all have been added by me, T=
here are 30 odd members who share the same passion, Again I am sorry for =
any inconvenience caused..

My Site is Not like the other Rocco Sites such as this one, Mine is purel=
y for viewing...
Sorry again
John

I will do my best to try and change all the details, But have only been r=
unning a month so haven't got things running perfect.

VWPowered and Proud
The Scirocco Drivers Site
http://SciroccoWorld.4t.ComGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer down=
load : http://explorer.msn.com

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C1ADB9.D0F114E0

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>I'm sorry if I=
 have seemed to upset afew people It wasn't intended, I am a UK Scirocco =
Owner with 3 at present, I one thing&nbsp; we all share is our passion fo=
r the Scirocco, The pics I have used were only as a guide and most site a=
lready have links to most sites as gratitude,&nbsp; I was&nbsp;trying to =
show people how people on the other side of the water do there Scirocco's=
 up, There isn't much of a modified scene for the Rocco over here and I w=
as trying to change that, My UK Scala is the first for a long time that I=
 have seen modified (Golf Bumpers etc), I will put names to pics if you s=
end me a list of your entrys on the site, Not all have been added by me, =
There are 30 odd members who share the same passion, Again I am sorry for=
 any&nbsp;inconvenience caused..</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>My Site is =
Not like the other Rocco Sites such as this one, Mine is purely for viewi=
ng...</DIV> <DIV>Sorry again</DIV> <DIV>John<BR></DIV> <DIV>I will do my =
best to try and change all the details, But have only been running a mont=
h so haven't got things running perfect.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>&nb=
sp;</DIV> <DIV><BR>VWPowered and Proud<BR>The Scirocco Drivers Site<BR>ht=
tp://SciroccoWorld.4t.Com</DIV></BODY></HTML><br clear=3Dall><hr>Get more=
 from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : <a href=3D'http://explorer.m=

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C1ADB9.D0F114E0--