Speedvision 'Rocco sighting!!!!

Okay, so I was watching Speedvision this weekend (may have been Friday),
and I tuned into the SCCA Ron Offs, H-Production taped last summer
(early June, if memory serves) at Mid Ohio Sports Car Course.
And whilst watching, I happened to see a black (if I remember) Mk1
running the course.  I forgot the number, and didn't get the drivers
name (he didn't win), but it was SO neat seeing a Roc race!!
Was it anyone on the list?  Anyone know who it was?
Nate
'81
'84