Newest member of the "what's the point?" rice mod club

While Patrick has a point about NOS not being flammable, Marc you also
have a point about the explosive force of a bottle of that size.

>From having fire-fighters in my family, I can say that anything that
size, cylindrical (sp?) and visible will automatically put a
fire-fighter on the defensive.  While they are there to save the lives
of others, they aren't there to be stupid about how they do it.

I think the concept of that speaker is kinda interesting but I would
hope that it only becomes a show car only type fad.  I personally like
to hide all the ICE in my car, that when when it hit's you are left
wondering where the hell it came from.

William Snyder
--
http://www.techography.com/scirocco (s.org forums)