Rieger wheel choices (???)

Allyn, I am more partial to the Image-brand wheels on the top. However,
they'd probably look better in a 16" diameter. I'm really not into huge
steamrollers. They look... "slow". :^) You know me and my stupid purist
philosophies.

Yeah, do the top ones in an inch smaller size.

P.S. What has the difference in handling performance been like going from
one size to the next?
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut