[Mk1gti] Nitrous anyone?

Hey, my friends, listen to Scott.
Even 75hp would only be "reliable" after some 'tuning'. And, unless the guy
doing the tuning was very knowledgeable, cautious, patient, and
conservative, there might be some stressed metal before the tuning was
completed.
Why is nitrous popular? Because it's relatively cheap and quick.  I'm not
sure it's always the best....

Larry  sandiego16V