5spd tranny geared wierd ('84 )

Tranny #  Final   1st   2nd  3rd   4th  5th
          Drive
FN (81>)   3.89   3.45  1.94 1.29  0.97  0.76
91         3.89   3.45  1.94 1.29  0.91  0.71

So basically the FN an 9a are closely related
the 4th-5th gears are different, and your 5th is longer
than my 9a, I am considering getting a comversion to a
0.75 or 0.80 myself (lots of highway)

ATS - Patrick Bureau