saturday ramblings/wheels/snowflakes/purple power/elbow grease

Al-
  Do you have the SSR Competition's?  My guess is no, since you'd probably
not be using them for daily street use if you'd already purchased them.
They are VERY pricey wheels, too pricey for me to risk to the dangers of the
streets.
Otherwise, sounds like a plan....

Larry  sandiego16V

. The other set i plan to use will be 16x7.5 ssr
> competition wheels with kumho v700's for rubber. I know i'll probably like
the ssr's so much i end
> up leavin em on year-round, but i wont be happy unless the project looks
like a full blown stock gtx
> at least once in its lifetime.

Sign Up for NetZero Platinum Today
Only $9.95 per month!