semi OT: garage floor sealing

Lest y'all get the wrong idea, you can put down a nice Rust-Oleum Epoxy
(2-part) floor for a reasonable amount.  We just did it at work.  As Masun
said, the hard part is the preparation.  The paint itself goes on with
ordinary rollers just as nice as nice can be.  I'll get the cost of the
paint on Monday.  You'll also need special thinner (possibly) and the
phosphoric acid wash (part of the prep)
 It makes a NICE floor.....

Larry  sandiego16V

> B.
> My dad and brother just got done doing the shop floor at my brothers work.
It
> reguires the floor to be almost spotless and it takes quite a bit of time.
It
> also requires special brushes to apply the material. The cost depends on
the
> size of the floor. Their shop cost like 10-15K to do the floor. an average
> garage floor is in the range of 500-3K to do. depending on the quality of
the
> material and how you want your floor to look.
> HTH
> Masun Dixon

Sign Up for NetZero Platinum Today
Only $9.95 per month!