[OT] microsoft tech support

I interject your honnor...

Linux works for the public just fine, 76% of Internet servers, run Linux,
Oracle and MYSQL for linux.
it works so well for the corporate world that IBM now sells their new
corporate server conversions from AS400 to Linux
it works so well that HOtmail.com (MSn corporation owned by M/S) still is
running it on LInux, because a NT box of same capacity was not able to
provide enough tick time to handle the stress load that runs on
Hotmail.com... So M/S said.. HUmm... Lets leave Linux on there!
AHAHAHAHAHA.

M/S is a good desktop product, lets leave it at that. Because 90% of the
users where thrown into computers and the older generation is still trying
to understand that "any key" means any key on the keyboard, not a key on the
keyboard marked "any-key".

22 Years in the business, I have worked with Bell, IBM, Samsung and many
more and it always is the same. make the OS desktop the "click an point"
and anything over 15 users in a dept, and they are running UNIX/LInux, not
NT. sorry! (and I have seen my share of punch cards systems and black boxes
called mainframes too)

 A Texan's Scirocco - Patrick Bureau
 1985 8v Prowler Orange Kamei X1
 http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco   <- POwered by Linux.