[OT] microsoft tech support

  Sciroccos are for much less than 99% of the car buying public.  I am
but a tiny fraction of the computer using public.

  I made my own choices, what other people use is cool with me,
democracy and all :-)

  Can we drop this topic? I just made what I thought was a flip answer
to a funny (if gross) web link.

	Jean-Claude
	84 8v (Groundhog day! I predict my Roc won't come out for
        another 3 months :-)