Is Cincy gathering "family oriented"

We'll I have to say that my wife wouldnt like it, but hey she qualifys as
one of those super high maint types. and is alcohol intererant both when
she drinks and when i drink. Hopefully I wont pull anything dumb like at
Water fest when i got caught watering the bushes wher I thought nobody
would see me... I was nursing my rocco is dead/not here blues. I and yes
Josh I remember I owe ya $20.00... but hey thats anouther story.

Im hoping to show up in the cheerleader mobile.

brian
87 16v RIPieces (waaaahhh)
82 rabbit -- Topless Bunny. -- lipstick Red.